A Moroccan-inspired boutique health resort designed purposely with your well being in mind. Offering inspiring yoga retreats, yoga holidays, wellness retreats, a wide range of detoxification programs, spa-based healing therapies and a nutritious cuisine. Absolute Sanctuary caters to those on a journey of balance, rejuvenation and wellness.
Inspired by the stunning architecture of Morocco, Absolute Sanctuary has 38 luxurious rooms with comfortable beds and linens, en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning & ceiling fan, desk, safe, mini-fridge, hair dryers, telephone and a small terrace where you can relax and enjoy the view. Locally made bathroom amenities are supplied with which you can pamper yourself even more. All of the rooms have vibrant yet soothing colour themes, unique decorative details and modern amenities to ensure that you never want for anything. The rooms fall into the following categories:
Sanctuary Superior: The Superior rooms, like all our rooms, showcase the exquisite details of design from the texture and colour of the walls to the details of the shower tiles. Our Superior rooms offer a choice of either a queen-size bed or two twin-size beds. Sea view and Pool view Superior rooms are available.
• Sanctuary Deluxe: The deluxe rooms feature King-size beds and a large stylish bathroom with a bathtub.
• Sanctuary Suite: The suites exude tranquillity and a sense of luxuriousness, featuring a king-size, four poster canopy bed, a Moroccan-style lounge area with exquisite pillows and cushions, ample windows, and a large stylish bathroom with bathtub and shower.
Spa and Wellness:
Absolute Sanctuary offer many classes for all levels of yoga: including teacher training, workshops, nourishing wellness packages and have a widespread spa menu using holistic therapies.
Yoga: Offering classes, workshops, retreats & teacher training, linking avid students with world renowned gurus and teachers to learn from and interact with each other.
• Absolute Fit: is a yoga series that raises your heart rate giving you a cardio workout similar to circuit training at the gym but still focuses on the basic fundamentals of yoga such as core strengtheners, back strengtheners, hip openers, balance and upper arm strength. All Levels
• All Styles Yoga: A wide range of yoga styles with a different emphasis on specific sequences such as “standing series” “balancing series” or “arm balancing. Intermediate
• Ashtanga Vinyasa: Vinyasa linked postures practiced in a precise order. The first sequence in a series set forth by Indian Guru, Sri K Pattabhi Jois named after the ancient 8-limb system known as Ashtanga. Intermediate
• Detox Yoga: Focused on deepening the effects of detox. Using a specific sequence of postures to increase blood flow and stimulate the digestive organs. All Levels
• Gentle flow (Vinyasa): A practice with foundations in Ashtanga yoga. This class is also dynamic and challenging, linking movements with breath. Intermediate
• Hatha Yoga: A yoga class that encompasses both postures and breathing techniques to build strength and flexibility and also calm and relax the mind. Beginners
• Hot Yoga: A fixed series of poses, conducted in a room heated to 38 degree Celcius, helping you to sweat and flush out toxins from your body. All Levels
• Hot Flow: Combines the detoxifying heat of Hot Yoga with the flowing movements and sequential poses of Flow Yoga to create a fun and challenging class with a variety of new poses. Intermediate
• Intro to Yoga: A class for the fresh beginner to yoga where basic postures & breathing techniques are introduced. Beginners
• Pranayama & Meditation: These sessions are a journey into the mind where you’ll use breath, visualisation, and occasionally mantra to move toward a practice of stillness. This is a beginners’ class, so even students who feel like they “can’t sit still” will really enjoy the step-by-step process and the peaceful benefits they experience. All Levels
• Restorative Yoga: A gentle & calming class focusing on relaxing the body in restful postures to relieve fatigue, stress & promote an overall sense of well- being. The class will be conducted using props such as blocks, straps & bolsters to support the body and ease it of any tension. All Levels
• Yin Yoga: A calming practice that targets the connective tissues of the joints working the pelvis, hips and lower spine by holding postures for an average of 3-5 minutes. Beginners
• Yoga Core: A yoga class designed to tone up the core incorporating abdominal exercises to strengthen the core muscles of the body. All Levels
Yoga Holidays: All inclusive packages ranging from 5 to 10 days with a wide range of yoga classes: yoga, pilates, group fitness and so on, all meals, juices and more. Designed for anyone wanting a healthy, invigorating holiday but doesn’t want to miss out on their daily yoga practice.
Pilates Holidays: The Pilates Reformer Bootcamp program is ideal for both Pilates beginners or aficionados alike. Guests will not only enjoy 2 group reformer classes a day, but also a postural analysis and individual one-to-one private reformer sessions with an instructor. The all-inclusive package also incorporates Absolute Sanctuary’s signature offerings such as a wellness consultation, healthy spa cuisine meals, soothing massages to knead away tense muscles and scheduled group fitness classes. It is a great way to get long, lean & toned. Choose from our 5 or 7 day program. Longer or shorter lengths are available upon request.
Be Fit Program: The fitness program is designed using a holistic approach to cater to those seeking to improve their fitness levels or for those who want to kick start a fitness regime. It starts with a comprehensive fitness assessment from which a program is tailor-made to meet your fitness goals. You will then undergo personalized fitness sessions comprising a wide variety of exercises to work out all the different parts of the body efficiently. Resistance & cardio vascular training is balanced with flexibility workout through daily yoga classes ensuring your body is worked out in a balanced banner. You will be nourished with healthy meals and pampered daily with healing spa treatments.
* Choose from 5, 7 or 10 day program. Longer lengths are available upon request.
• Anti Stress and Burnout Program: Catering to those who are in need to escape from their busy schedules to a sanctuary where they can recharge themselves and rebalance their mind, body & spirit through a combination of relaxing & healing spa treatments, nourishing foods & supportive emotional therapies. It is highly recommended for those who feel overworked, fatigued and looking to renew themselves.
* Choose from a 5, 7 or 10 day program. Longer lengths are available upon request.
Detox Holidays: These cleansing programs are fun, energising, and have long-lasting effects on your health and well-being. Throughout the process, you’ll fill your body with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients whilst filling your head with vital knowledge about healthy living. At the same time, you’ll also be draining your body of excess body fat, accumulated toxins, and old fecal matter that’s weighing you down. Absolute Sanctuary recognise that one program does not fit all and that guests may have differing needs depending on whether they are seasoned detoxers or new to Detox. Therefore they have created different routes for our guests to approach their Detox.
• Signature Detox: Offering 2 detox programs ranging in duration from 3 to 7 days, both are designed by qualified therapists. Each program is suitable for first-timers and consists of gentle colonic cleansing, a modified diet if not fasting and natural detoxification supplements.
1. The Ultimate Detox: A powerful and effective program consisting of a structured fasting and colon hydrotherapy courses, suited for those who wish to experience instant weight loss. Dramatic results guaranteed!
2. With Two Detox Meals: Guests will experience the benefits of the standard ‘internal cleansing’ options while enjoying light, healthy raw ‘living’ foods or vegetarian cuisine carefully prepared with organic ingredients. Both type of cuisine allow you to have your energy level increased, improved complexion and weight loss. This program is suitable for those who are relatively new to detoxifying and who don’t wish to endure the rigors of total fasting.
• MLD or Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage Detox Programs: Understanding that not all people are able to undergo colon hydrotherapy or would like to, Absolute Sanctuary have specially designed its detox meal programs with daily manual lymphatic drainage massages instead of colon hydrotherapy so that guests with such needs can undergo & reap the benefits of Detox. Choose from 3, 5 and 7 days options. Longer lengths are available upon request.
• Modified Detox Program: This program has been specially designed for beginners or for those not too comfortable with doing daily colonics. Available in the signature program offerings of Living Foods & Vegetarian Detox it provides one with an insight of what a full Detox program entails without the intensity of daily colon hydrotherapy sessions and a full fasting program. The Detox meals involve either 2 light raw food meals or 2 light cooked vegetarian meals a day. Each program encompasses a mix of colon hydrotherapy & Absolute Detox Massage sessions, Detox drinks, massages, yoga classes, good green stuff shot, massages, yoga classes, healing treatments and healthy & delicious raw/vegetarian meals. Choose from 3, 5 and 7 day options. Longer lengths are available upon request.
• Holistic Detox Program: This program has been developed specifically for those who are seeking for a more holistic touch to their Detox with supportive healing spa treatments & alternative therapies. At the core of the Holistic Detox Programs are the Signature Detox Programs choosing between the Ultimate Detox, or With 2 Detox Meals. This is then combined with healing spa treatments & alternative therapies to enhance & support your Detox experience such as Manual Lymphatic Drainage massages, Indian Head Massages, Magnesium Foot soaks, Far Infrared Sauna sessions, Reiki sessions, wraps & scrubs.
For a comprehensive Detox, the 12 day Holistic Detox Program will be the perfect option combining a Pre cleanse program, 7 day Detox & a Post Cleanse program together with healing spa & emotional therapies. This is suitable for those who just want to escape for a complete cleansing experience both inside & out.
Spa Holiday Programs: For those wanting to indulge and be pampered, Absolute Sanctuary’s Spa Holiday Program allows you to choose from our wide array of massages, facial & body treatments as well as yoga exercises to help you refresh and recharge. With healthy nutritious spa cuisine, relaxing treatments at the Spa Center that prides itself in spa treatments with a healing element to them and yoga classes to balance the body, mind & soul this program seeks to leave one in a blissful state.
* Choose from a 3, 5 or 7 day program. Longer lengths are available upon request
Detox Center: 5 private treatment rooms. All featuring a colon hydrotherapy bed with a separate toilet & basin. Opening hours: 8 am to 6 pm (last session at 5pm)
Spa Center: 6 indoor treatment rooms and an outdoor open-air massage area with 6 mattresses. Opening hours: 9 am to 9 pm (last session at 8pm for 60 minutes treatment)
Yoga Center: A 50 mat capacity yoga studio with wood flooring, custom heating and ventilation system with locker facilities, towels, mats and props provided.
Opening hours: 8 am to 8 pm
The Love Kitchen: Specialises in healthful delicious cuisine, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner either in an indoor or outdoor seating area or in the comfort of your own room. OPENING HOURS: 6:30 am to 10 pm (last orders at 9:30 pm).
Seating Capacity: 30 indoor and 12 outdoor.
Pool: A beautiful 20 x 10 m infinity-edged swimming pool surrounded by a large sundeck, perfect for you to lie back & soak up the sun!
Opening hours: 7 am to 9 pm.
Juice Bar: Located just behind the pool, serves delicious concoctions of freshly squeezed juices, smoothies and energy boosters to help you refresh and revitalize.
Opening hours: 7:00 am to 9 pm.
Multi Purpose Room: An air-conditioned Multipurpose room where you can watch movies & related programmes on health and nutrition at our nightly screening. Movies are screened daily for all guests to relax and enjoy some of Hollywood´s latest selections! The Multipurpose room can also be used as a conference room for events. Seating Capacity: 20.
Steam Room: There is nothing better than a good sweat to detoxify yourself, and our steam room provides you a place where you can do just that.
Opening hours: 7 am to 9 pm. Seating Capacity: 5.
Free Wireless Internet: There is free wireless Internet service throughout the resort to cater to your business and personal needs.
Far Infrared Sauna: The far infrared sauna is a perfect compliment for those on a detox. Seats 3 and features both sound & colour therapy.
Opening hours: 8 am to 6 pm (last session at 5.30 pm).
Primarily vegetarian although non vegetarian dishes are available. The Love kitchen presents dining options that caterer for all tastes and needs. The menu not only serves to support those who are on a detox programme or vegetarian diet, but also those who want a non-vegetarian meal done in healthy and tasteful ways.
The dishes are light, clean and focused on the inherent natural flavors of the key ingredients with every dish meeting a variety of dietary and/or nutritional goals. Absolute Sanctuary use organic ingredients whenever possible to create innovative vegetarian dishes, seafood & meats, all done in tantalizing ways which promise a unique dining experience
The Love Kitchen serves breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees every day either in its air-conditioned indoor seating area, its outdoor seating area or in the comfort of your own room. And to complement the full menu, they also offer tantalizing concoctions of freshly squeezed juices, invigorating smoothies and “smart drinks” boosted with the highest-quality supplements. Just another way to recharge, refresh and revitalize!
Absolute Sanctuary happily accommodate special menus and meal requests for individuals groups.
Hand-picked local produce (organic whenever possible)
Cold-pressed oils & whole-food seasonings
Homemade breads, muffins, and cookies
Dressings & sauces made from scratch
Nutrient-dense superfoods (flaxseeds, spirulina, coconut oil.
Koh Samui, Island, with stunning views of the Gulf of Thailand on Cheong Mon Peninsula.
Flight to Koh Samui, Thailand. Round trip airport transfers are included in the wellness packages and the resort is only five minutes from the airport.
Minimum age is 12
In: 14.00 / Out:12 noon.
5 night spa program starting at USD $1700